Saturday 11 February 2012

Photo expedition

I took Clare to catch at train to Birmingham first thing this morning on my way to say Mass at St German's. She's spending the half term week with Kath and Rhiannon, with some added babysitting. I have a week of solitude to put to good use. So, after lunch, with the first sunny blue sky day for ages, I got out my best cameras, caught the bus into the city centre, and then walked down the riverside to the Hamadryad Park and wetland nature reserve, snapping as I went. It's a whole year since I last walked this way, to try out my newly purchased Sony HX5. This time I walked on, across the Bay waterfront, on to the Barrage all the way into Penarth. I'd never seen the tide quite to far out - it was an amazing sight in the evening sun. Photographs here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment