Tuesday 8 July 2014

On the mend

I had my second acupuncture treatment session today, and was delighted to be able to report a marked improvement over the week since my previous treatment - far less catarrh and non-stop coughing to cope with it, and as an unexpected bonus, the clearing up of a problem I've had with tear fluid in my eyes that's viscous and makes vision blurry until it's blinked away. I have a degree of clarity which I thought I had lost, and put down to the onset of old age. Quite a surprise really. Treatment restores imbalances in the body, and my energy levels are as good as I'm accustomed to after many months of feeling debilitated by catarrh and coughing. I've had quite a lot of driving to do recently, and more to come. It's good to come home and not feel so tired after a spell behind the wheel.

We met up with Roy Thomas for supper and a long catch-up chat at Bully's this evening, the first time for many months with me spending so much time in Spain and he in South Africa, with his new partner. He's returning there again shortly, to attend the birth of his new baby daughter, expected soon. He's a very happy man indeed.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment