Friday 22 June 2012

Satisfaction

Yesterday was my last day working for Cardiff Business Safe for the time being, and a very satisfying one too. I spent most of the time introducing Julie, the new CBS office administrator to the office system I have spent the last 27 months creating, and just before I left was presented with draft audited accounts for 2010 and 2011, bringing the company right up to date.

This afternoon I officiated at the last funeral I'll do in Cardiff for the time being, co-incidentally of a man who had worked in a bookshop in Royal Arcade, but lived in our Parish. It's time now to concentrate on preparing the pack all that I'll need for my time in Spain. Usually I do it in a rush at the last minute, but on this occasion there's lots to think about before I even think of getting the bags down from on top of the wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment