Tuesday 4 April 2017

New moves

I slept well, and inevitably ached a little after seven hours sitting on a coach, and my surprise jog from train to bus station yesterday. After lunch, I took Clare to her opthalmology appointment at the Heath hospital, then walked around Pontcanna Fields to exercise stiff legs for an hour, before cooking supper early, so I could eat before Tai Chi class. During the walk, I collected twenty pieces of litter, which made up for yesterday, when I only picked up three piece on my way to and from the coach station.

We worked on some familiar moves during the session, as part of learning a twenty four step sequence of Tai Chi form, an abridged version of the Short Form. The class has been working on this for a few months. Even though I knew most of the individual moves, the differences in order made it quite challenging trying to observe and follow. Learning this will help keep my wits sharp, for sure.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment