Wednesday 24 July 2013

Abergavenny loss

Clare and I drove to Abergavenny this morning to meet up for liunch with friends Mike and Gail, coming down from Worcester. It's fifty years this autumn since Mike, Clare and I met at Bristol University. Now we're all grandparents with family news as well as personal stories and ideas to exchange. We had coffee the Tithe Barn opposite St Mary's Priory Church, then a pub lunch followed by a walk along the bank of the river Usk.
It was a perfect summer day, marred only losing my house keys. The worst part about this is that my bike lock key was on the same key ring and my Tesco club card. There a Card Protection Plan key fob with a contact number also on the ring, so if it's picked, up the keys may eventually find their way back to me, or not, if I dropped them by the river.. Meanwhile, I'm locked out of using my bike, having scoured the house for the second key to the bike lock and not found it.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment