Monday 29 May 2023

A creative Bank Holiday Monday

A pleasant warm spring day, feeling fresh after a fair night's sleep. After breakfast and prayers, I worked on next Sunday's Trinity Sunday sermon as ideas of what I wanted to say were already coming to me. I did a share of the weekly house cleaning next, and cooked lunch for us. After only a short siesta, I had another creative spurt and wrote a biblical reflection for Corpus Christi, then went out for a walk.

I met Diana and Pete enjoying the sunshine, sitting on a park bench in Llandaff Fields and sat and chatted to them. We walked back home together and I invited them in for a cup of tea with Clare. She went out for a walk earlier and was home before me, and I knew she'd enjoy the company. 

After supper, I made a video slide show of my photos of the 2018 Semana Santa processions in Málaga to send to Marion, as she was asking my about this after Mass yesterday. I made an audio soundtrack from a video I found, rather disappointed that I was unable to find and use the recordings I made back then. Here's a link to it on YouTube.

Finally printing off the order of service for tomorrow morning's funeral, and off to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment