Thursday 12 September 2013

Attending to details

This afternoon Ashley and I had a meeting with Eleanor to finalize preparations for the inaugural meeting of the new Business Crime Reduction Partnership Board of Management, later in the Autumn, and I came away with a pile of work to do. Then we went to Cwmbran with documents to hand over to our company accountant who is in the last stage of finalizing the 2012 accounts. 

It's nice to see that things are in order and reasonably well on time, thanks to Julie our admin assistant who has been with us now for just over a year. She's taken charge of using a Sage business accounts computer package, and this will really streamline the financial reporting process for 2013. I can now leave the routine book-keeping to her. My only role is making sure all our data is backed up, although I'm fairly certain she does that as well. But you can never have enough backups in different places - just in case.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment