Wednesday 19 April 2023

Jab reaction

I didn't sleep well and felt sluggish, but made the effort to go to the Eucharist at St Catherine's along with ten others. By the time we went over to the church hall afterwards my body was beginning to ache with 'flu like symptoms I'd been warned at the vaccination centre yesterday might be a reaction to the jab. It was an effort to walk to Easton Place to collect this week's veggie bag. 

After lunch I went to bed, and slept on and off until supper time. There was no point in fighting against the ache of exhaustion. I had a few tasks lined up to do, but the only one I managed was to email my end of stay report to Emma the locum coordinator at Euro-diocese HQ. In the evening I watched another episode of 'Inspector Ricciardi'. This is one of the worst reactions I've had to a covid jab - the Pfizer vaccine is notorious for this it seems, even if it's regarded as very effective. Just have to weather the storm and hope it will ease off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment