Monday 17 August 2020

New sandals, new iron

Although the cloud base has lifted and it's a bit lighter this morning, breaks in the cloud come and go. It looks like it may rain. I'm longing for a cheerful blue summer skies to return. While I was walking back from collecting my prescription I received a mobile phone call from my GP. I was relieved to hear that the blood tests had revealed nothing of concern apart from a kidney function low sodium count anomaly. She explained it can be a consequence of long term use of Losartan, but she's ordered another blood test for Friday to double check. The new batch of higher dosage Doxazosin tablets are time release capsules. It's a relief, as the impact of a double dosage, taken together is a swimmy head for hours after taking. At least my blood pressure is returning to normal now, which is a relief.

I went into town after lunch and bought a new pair of Ecco sandals as the ones I bought back in February are worn down at the heels and this is giving me walking discomfort. N.o wonder after covering around two thousand kilometres in the time since then. I was lucky enough to find an identical copy at a thirty percent discount. I also bought a new clothes iron, as the current one has developed an electrical fault since it was dropped. Now the question is how to dispose of the broken one correctly?

We watched three episodes of NCIS this evening. Two were from series one, the third from series fifteen. Interesting to see how the main characters have aged in the fifteen years since it began.



No comments:

Post a Comment