Friday 30 September 2022

Wet Friday

Overcast and raining all day today, until mid-evening, so little incentive to go out. 

I completed next week's Morning Prayer video and uploaded it to YouTube. After lunch I walked in the rain to what turned out to be a rather difficult bereavement visit. My preparation for the funeral service will have to wait upon another discussion on Monday.

It was too wet to continue walking after the visit, so I went home and binge watched several episodes of a euro-crimmie serial about money laundering, called 'Hidden Assets' set in Antwerp and Shannon. It shed light on the complexities of concealing money from tax authorities through shell companies in tax havens, and how much value can be concentrated by investment in diamonds, legal or otherwise. 

I went for a walk in the dark around Llandaff Fields after supper. It was very quiet after the rain. Then watched the final episode before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment