Sunday 18 December 2022

Singing again

The temperature leapt up by ten degrees overnight, and it rained heavily. Oddly it felt colder than when it was minute three as the humidity increased. Walking to St Catherine's for the Eucharist the drains were overwhelmed and a detour was needed to avoid being soaked by passing cars despite the rain we were three dozen adults and kids in church.

After lunch, I finished Thursday's Morning Prayer video and uploaded it to YouTube, then we returned to church to prepare for the second of our Fountain Choir concerts at six. I took my little digital voice recorder with me and planted it on the front seat, unsure of how well it would work. I was quite pleased with the result.  We sang well and the music was well received by the audience of two dozen.

After supper and an initial edit of the concert audio, I searched for something to watch on More Four and came across several episodes of the inspector Rocco Schiavone detective series. They were on the Walter Presents site, but haven't been aired live. I watched one and will certainly enjoy the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment