Thursday 30 March 2023

Allergy strikes inconveniently

It's not often I have a stressful night's sleep, but last night was horrible. No dreams, just unable to get my neck and shoulders comfortable. It doesn't feel like a cold. I have no sore throat nor a temperature, but my nose is streaming. As the day wore on, my sinuses became congested, leaving me feeling debilitated. Clare and Ann went into Fuengirola on the train, and I followed them half an hour later on the bus. We met at a chirungito on Alberto Playa where we had lunch, then returned to the house. I must have waited half an hour for an L3 bus before giving up and walking to the Cercania station for a train. I resumed waiting for an L3 art the stop opposite the football ground to take me up the hill as I was feeling poorly, and spent the rest of the afternoon languishing on the sofa trying to recover. After a fish supper crowned by an excellent chocolate cake improvised by Clare, it was time for bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment