Thursday 20 June 2024

Usual chores

Another gloriously sunny day with clear sky. I woke up at half past seven and post the YouTube link for today's Morning Prayer. After breakfast I went Tesco's for this week's food bank offering and then to Saint John's to celebrate the Eucharist with five others, standing in for Fr Sion. After coffee I returned home and went to collect my medication from the pharmacy, before cooking lunch. Sea bass for Clare and lamb chops for me. Once more I needed a siesta and slept for an hour before doing the Beanfreaks' shopping, as Clare wasn't feeling well enough to make the effort. 

Then I walked to Llandaff to drop off the keys Fr Sion loaned me in case I needed to open up the church. When I got back I recorded and edited next week's Morning Prayer, and after supper continued watching more of the Spanish crimmie Hierro. The story has certainly got my attention, because I can follow the dialogue at least as well as I can follow a French movie, as I keep on saying. And then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment